The Sandbox Play Service
We agree to provide you with the Sandbox Play Service. The Service includes all of the Sandbox Play products, features, applications, services, technologies, and software that we provide.
Offering personalized opportunities to create, connect, communicate, discover, and share.
- People are different. We want to strengthen your relationships through shared experiences you actually care about. So we build systems that try to understand who and what you and others care about, and use that information to help you create, find, join, and share in experiences that matter to you. Part of that is highlighting content, features, offers, and accounts you might be interested in and offering ways for you to experience Sandbox Play, based on things you and others do on and off Sandbox Play.
Fostering a positive, inclusive, and safe environment.
- We develop and use tools and offer resources to our community members that help to make their experiences positive and inclusive, including when we think they might need help. We also have teams and systems that work to combat abuse and violations of our Terms and policies, as well as harmful and deceptive behavior. We use all the information we have – including your information – to try to keep our platform secure.
Developing and using technologies that help us consistently serve our growing community.
- Organizing and analyzing information for our growing community is central to our Service. A big part of our Service is creating and using cutting-edge technologies that help us personalize, protect, and improve our Service on an incredibly large scale for a broad global community.
Ensuring a stable global infrastructure for our Service.
- To provide our global Service, we must store and transfer data across our systems around the world, including outside of your country of residence. This infrastructure may be owned or operated by Sandbox Global Co., Ltd.
Connecting you with brands, products, and services in ways you care about.
- We use data from Sandbox Play, as well as from third-party partners, to show you ads, offers, and other sponsored content that we believe will be meaningful to you. And we try to make that content as relevant as all your other experiences on Sandbox Play.
Research and innovation.
- We use the information we have to study our Service and collaborate with others on research to make our Service better and contribute to the well-being of our community.
The Data Policy
Providing our Service requires collecting and using your information. The Data Policy explains how we collect, use, and share information across the Sandbox Play. It also explains the many ways you can control your information, including in the Sandbox Play Privacy and Security Settings. You must agree to the Data Policy to use Sandbox Play.
In return for our commitment to provide the Service, we require you to make the below commitments to us.
Who Can Use Sandbox Play.
We want our Service to be as open and inclusive as possible, but we also want it to be safe, secure, and in accordance with the law. So, we need you to commit to a few restrictions in order to be part of the Sandbox Play community.
- You must be at least 13 years old or the minimum legal age in your country to use Sandbox Play.
- You must not be prohibited from receiving any aspect of our Service under applicable laws or engaging in payments related Services if you are on an applicable denied party listing.
- We must not have previously disabled your account for violation of law or any of our policies.
- You must not be a convicted sex offender.
How You Can’t Use Sandbox Play.
Providing a safe and open Service for a broad community requires that we all do our part.
- You can’t impersonate others or provide inaccurate information.
- You don’t have to disclose your identity on Sandbox Play, but you must provide us with accurate and up to date information (including registration information). Also, you may not impersonate someone you aren’t, and you can’t create an account for someone else unless you have their express permission.
- You can’t do anything unlawful, misleading, or fraudulent or for an illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- You can’t violate (or help or encourage others to violate) these Terms or our policies, including in particular the Sandbox Play Community Guidelines and Sandbox Play Platform Policy.
- You can’t do anything to interfere with or impair the intended operation of the Service.
- You can’t attempt to create accounts or access or collect information in unauthorized ways.
- This includes creating accounts or collecting information in an automated way without our express permission.
- You can’t attempt to buy, sell, or transfer any aspect of your account (including your username) or solicit, collect, or use login credentials or badges of other users.
- You can’t post private or confidential information or do anything that violates someone else’s rights, including intellectual property.
- Learn more, including how to report content that you think infringes your intellectual property rights.
- You can’t use a domain name or URL in your username without our prior written consent.
Permissions You Give to Us.
As part of our agreement, you also give us permissions that we need to provide the Service.
- We do not claim ownership of your content, but you grant us a license to use it.
- Nothing is changing about your rights in your content. We do not claim ownership of your content that you post on or through the Service. Instead, when you share, post, or upload content that is covered by intellectual property rights (like photos or videos) on or in connection with our Service, you hereby grant to us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable, sub-licensable, worldwide license to host, use, distribute, modify, run, copy, publicly perform or display, translate, and create derivative works of your content (consistent with your privacy and application settings). You can end this license anytime by deleting your content or account. However, content will continue to appear if you shared it with others and they have not deleted it. To learn more about how we use information, and how to control or delete your content, review the Data Policy.
- Permission to use your username, profile picture, and information about your relationships and actions with accounts, ads, and sponsored content.
- You give us permission to show your username, profile picture, and information about your actions (such as likes) or relationships (such as follows) next to or in connection with accounts, ads, offers, and other sponsored content that you follow or engage with that are displayed on Sandbox Play, without any compensation to you. As with actions on other content and follows of other accounts, actions on sponsored content and follows of sponsored accounts can be seen only by people who have permission to see that content or follow. We will also respect your ad settings.
- You agree that we can download and install updates to the Service on your device.
Additional Rights We Retain
- If you select a username or similar identifier for your account, we may change it if we believe it is appropriate or necessary (for example, if it infringes someone’s intellectual property or impersonates another user).
- If you use content covered by intellectual property rights that we have and make available in our Service (for example, images, designs, videos, or sounds we provide that you add to content you create or share), we retain all rights to our content (but not yours).
- You can only use our intellectual property and trademarks or similar marks with our prior written permission.
- You must obtain written permission from us or under an open source license to modify, create derivative works of, decompile, or otherwise attempt to extract source code from us.
Content Removal and Disabling or Terminating Your Account
- Content you delete may persist for a limited period of time in backup copies and will still be visible where others have shared it. This paragraph, and the section below called “Our Agreement and What Happens if We Disagree,” will still apply even after your account is terminated or deleted.
Our Agreement and What Happens if We Disagree
- If any aspect of this agreement is unenforceable, the rest will remain in effect.
- Any amendment or waiver to our agreement must be in writing and signed by us. If we fail to enforce any aspect of this agreement, it will not be a waiver.
- We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you.
Who Has Rights Under this Agreement.
- This agreement does not give rights to any third parties.
- You cannot transfer your rights or obligations under this agreement without our consent.
- Our rights and obligations can be assigned to others. For example, this could occur if our ownership changes (as in a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets) or by law.
Who Is Responsible if Something Happens.
- Our Service is provided “as is,” and we can’t guarantee it will be safe and secure or will work perfectly all the time. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE ALSO DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- We also don’t control what people and others do or say, and we aren’t responsible for their (or your) actions or conduct (whether online or offline) or content (including unlawful or objectionable content). We also aren’t responsible for services and features offered by other people or companies, even if you access them through our Service.
- Our responsibility for anything that happens on the Service (also called “liability”) is limited as much as the law will allow. If there is an issue with our Service, we can’t know what all the possible impacts might be. You agree that we won’t be responsible (“liable”) for any lost profits, revenues, information, or data, or consequential, special, indirect, exemplary, punitive, or incidental damages arising out of or related to these Terms, even if we know they are possible. This includes when we delete your content, information, or account.
How We Will Handle Disputes.
If you are a consumer, the laws of the country in which you reside will apply to any claim, cause of action, or dispute you have against us that arises out of or relates to these Terms (“claim”), and you may resolve your claim in any competent court in that country that has jurisdiction over the claim. In all other cases, you agree that the claim must be resolved exclusively inThailand, that you submit to the personal jurisdiction of either of these courts for the purpose of litigating any such claim, and that the laws of Thailand will govern these Terms and any claim, without regard to conflict of law provisions.
We always appreciate feedback or other suggestions, but may use them without any restrictions or obligation to compensate you for them, and are under no obligation to keep them confidential.
Updating These Terms
We may change our Service and policies, and we may need to make changes to these Terms so that they accurately reflect our Service and policies. Unless otherwise required by law, we will notify you (for example, through our Service) before we make changes to these Terms and give you an opportunity to review them before they go into effect. Then, if you continue to use the Service, you will be bound by the updated Terms. If you do not want to agree to these or any updated Terms, you can delete your account.
This policy describes the information we process to support Sandbox Play.
I. What kinds of information do we collect?
To provide the great experience, we must process information about you. The types of information we collect depends on how you use Sandbox Play. You can learn how to access and delete information we collect by visiting the Settings.
Things you and others do and provide…
Information and content you provide.
- We collect the content, communications and other information you provide when you use Sandbox Play, including when you sign up for an account, create or share content, and message or communicate with others. This can include information in or about the content you provide (like metadata), such as the location of a photo or the date a file was created. Our systems automatically process content and communications you and others provide to analyze context and what’s in them for the purposes described below. Learn more about how you can control who can see the things you share.
- Data with special protections: You can choose to provide information in your Sandbox Play profile fields or Life Events about your religious views, political views, who you are “interested in,” or your health. This and other information (such as racial or ethnic origin, philosophical beliefs or trade union membership) could be subject to special protections under the laws of your country.
Networks and connections.
- We collect information about the people, Pages, accounts, hashtags and groups you are connected to and how you interact with them across Sandbox Play, such as people you communicate with the most or groups you are part of. We also collect contact information if you choose to upload, sync or import it from a device (such as an address book or call log or SMS log history), which we use for things like helping you and others find people you may know and for the other purposes listed below.
- We collect information about how you use Sandbox Play, such as the types of content you view or engage with; the features you use; the actions you take; the people or accounts you interact with; and the time, frequency and duration of your activities. For example, we log when you’re using and have last used Sandbox Play, and what posts, videos and other content you view on Sandbox Play. We also collect information about how you use features like our camera.
Information about transactions made on Sandbox Play.
- If you use Sandbox Play for purchases or other financial transactions (such as when you make a purchase in a game or make a donation), we collect information about the purchase or transaction. This includes payment information, such as your credit or debit card number and other card information; other account and authentication information; and billing, shipping and contact details.
Things others do and information they provide about you.
- We also receive and analyze content, communications and information that other people provide when they use Sandbox Play. This can include information about you, such as when others share or comment on a photo of you, send a message to you, or upload, sync or import your contact information.
As described below, we collect information from and about the computers, phones, connected TVs and other web-connected devices you use that integrate with Sandbox Play, and we combine this information across different devices you use. For example, we use information collected about your use of Sandbox Play on your phone to better personalize the content (including ads) or features you see when you use Sandbox Play on another device, such as your laptop or tablet, or to measure whether you took an action in response to an ad we showed you on your phone on a different device.
Information we obtain from these devices includes:
- Device attributes: information such as the operating system, hardware and software versions, battery level, signal strength, available storage space, browser type, app and file names and types, and plugins.
- Device operations: information about operations and behaviors performed on the device, such as whether a window is foregrounded or backgrounded, or mouse movements (which can help distinguish humans from bots).
- Identifiers: unique identifiers, device IDs, and other identifiers, such as from games, apps or accounts you use, and Family Device IDs (or other identifiers associated with the same device or account).
- Device signals: Bluetooth signals, and information about nearby Wi-Fi access points, beacons, and cell towers.
- Data from device settings: information you allow us to receive through device settings you turn on, such as access to your GPS location, camera or photos.
- Network and connections: information such as the name of your mobile operator or ISP, language, time zone, mobile phone number, IP address, connection speed and, in some cases, information about other devices that are nearby or on your network, so we can do things like help you stream a video from your phone to your TV.
- Cookie data: data from cookies stored on your device, including cookie IDs and settings.
Information from partners.
Advertisers, app developers, and publishers can send us the information they use, including our social plug-ins (such as the Like button), Login, our APIs and SDKs. These partners provide information about your activities off Sandbox Play—including information about your device, websites you visit, purchases you make, the ads you see, and how you use their services—whether or not you have a Sandbox Play account or are logged into Sandbox Play. For example, a game developer could use our API to tell us what games you play, or a business could tell us about a purchase you made in its store. We also receive information about your online and offline actions and purchases from third-party data providers who have the rights to provide us with your information.
Partners receive your data when you visit or use their services or through third parties they work with. We require each of these partners to have lawful rights to collect, use and share your data before providing any data to us.
II. How do we use this information?
We use the information we have (subject to choices you make) as described below and to provide and support the Sandbox Play Products and related services described in the Sandbox Play Terms. Here’s how:
Provide, personalize and improve Sandbox Play.
We use the information we have to deliver Sandbox Play, including to personalize features and content and make suggestions for you (such as groups or events you may be interested in or topics you may want to follow) on and off Sandbox Play. To create personalized Products that are unique and relevant to you, we use your connections, preferences, interests and activities based on the data we collect and learn from you and others (including any data with special protections you choose to provide); how you use and interact with Sandbox Play; and the people, places, or things you’re connected to and interested in on and off Sandbox Play. Learn more about how we use information about you to personalize your Sandbox Play experience, including features, content and recommendations in Sandbox Play Products; you can also learn more about how we choose the ads that you see.
- Location-related information: We use location-related information-such as your current location, where you live, the places you like to go, and the businesses and people you’re near-to provide, personalize and improve Sandbox Play, including ads, for you and others. Location-related information can be based on things like precise device location (if you’ve allowed us to collect it), IP addresses, and information from your and others’ use of Sandbox Play Products (such as check-ins or events you attend).
- Product research and development: We use the information we have to develop, test and improve Sandbox Play, including by conducting surveys and research, and testing and troubleshooting new products and features.
- Ads and other sponsored content: We use the information we have about you-including information about your interests, actions and connections-to select and personalize ads, offers and other sponsored content that we show you. Learn more about how we select and personalize ads, and your choices over the data we use to select ads and other sponsored content for you in the Sandbox Play Settings.
Provide measurement, analytics, and other business services.
We use the information we have (including your activity off Sandbox Play, such as the websites you visit and ads you see) to help advertisers and other partners measure the effectiveness and distribution of their ads and services, and understand the types of people who use their services and how people interact with their websites, apps, and services.
Promote safety, integrity and security.
We use the information we have to verify accounts and activity, combat harmful conduct, detect and prevent spam and other bad experiences, maintain the integrity of Sandbox Play, and promote safety and security on and off of Sandbox Play Products. For example, we use data we have to investigate suspicious activity or violations of our terms or policies, or to detect when someone needs help.
Communicate with you.
We use the information we have to send you marketing communications, communicate with you about Sandbox Play, and let you know about our policies and terms. We also use your information to respond to you when you contact us.
III. How is this information shared?
Your information is shared with others in the following ways:
Sharing on Sandbox Play Products
People and accounts you share and communicate with
When you share and communicate using Sandbox Play, you choose the audience for what you share. For example, when you post on Sandbox Play, you select the audience for the post, such as a group, all of your friends, the public, or a customized list of people. Similarly, when you use Sandbox Play to communicate with people or businesses, those people and businesses can see the content you send. Your network can also see actions you have taken on Sandbox Play, including engagement with ads and sponsored content.
Public information can be seen by anyone. This includes your username; any information you share with a public audience; information in your public profile on Sandbox Play. You, other people using Sandbox Play, and we can provide access to or send public information to anyone on or off Sandbox Play, in search results, or through tools and APIs. Public information can also be seen, accessed, reshared or downloaded through third-party services such as search engines, APIs, and offline media such as TV, and by apps, websites and other services that integrate with Sandbox Play.
Content others share or reshare about you
You should consider who you choose to share with, because people who can see your activity on Sandbox Play can choose to share it with others on and off Sandbox Play, including people and businesses outside the audience you shared with. For example, when you share a post or send a message to specific friends or accounts, they can download, screenshot, or reshare that content to others across or off Sandbox Play. Also, when you comment on someone else’s post or react to their content, your comment or reaction is visible to anyone who can see the other person’s content, and that person can change the audience later.
People can also use Sandbox Play to create and share content about you with the audience they choose. For example, people can share a photo of you, mention or tag you at a location in a post, or share information about you in their posts or messages. If you are uncomfortable with what others have shared about you on Sandbox Play, you can report the content.
Information about your active status or presence on Sandbox Play.
People in your networks can see signals telling them whether you are active on Sandbox Play, including whether you are currently active on Sandbox Play, or when you last used Sandbox Play.
Apps, websites, and third-party integrations on or using Sandbox Play.
When you choose to use third-party apps, websites, or other services that use, or are integrated with, Sandbox Play, they can receive information about what you post or share. Also, when you download or use such third-party services, they can access your public profile on Sandbox Play, and any information that you share with them. Apps and websites you use may receive your list of Sandbox Play friends if you choose to share it with them. But apps and websites you use will not be able to receive any other information about your Sandbox Play friends from you, or information about any of your Sandbox Play followers (although your friends and followers may, of course, choose to share this information themselves). Information collected by these third-party services is subject to their own terms and policies, not this one.
If the ownership or control of all or part of Sandbox Play or their assets changes, we may transfer your information to the new owner.
Sharing with Third-Party Partners
We don’t sell any of your information to anyone. We also impose strict restrictions on how our partners can use and disclose the data we provide. Here are the types of third parties we share information with:
We provide advertisers with reports about the kinds of people seeing their ads and how their ads are performing, but we don’t share information that personally identifies you (information such as your name or email address that by itself can be used to contact you or identifies who you are) unless you give us permission. For example, we provide general demographic and interest information to advertisers (for example, that an ad was seen by a woman between the ages of 25 and 34 who lives in Madrid and likes software engineering) to help them better understand their audience. We also confirm which Sandbox Play ads led you to make a purchase or take an action with an advertiser.
We share information about you with companies that aggregate it to provide analytics and measurement reports to our partners.
Partners offering goods and services in Sandbox Play.
When you subscribe to receive premium content, or buy something from a seller in Sandbox Play, the content creator or seller can receive your public information and other information you share with them, as well as the information needed to complete the transaction, including shipping and contact details.
Vendors and service providers.
We provide information and content to vendors and service providers who support our business, such as by providing technical infrastructure services, analyzing how Sandbox Play are used, providing customer service, facilitating payments or conducting surveys.
Law enforcement or legal requests.
We share information with law enforcement or in response to legal requests in the circumstances outlined below.
IV. How can I manage or delete information about me?
We provide you with the ability to access, rectify, port and erase your data. Learn more in your Settings.
We store data until it is no longer necessary to provide our services and Sandbox Play Products, or until your account is deleted – whichever comes first. This is a case-by-case determination that depends on things like the nature of the data, why it is collected and processed, and relevant legal or operational retention needs. For example, when you search for something on Sandbox Play, you can access and delete that query from within your search history at any time, but the log of that search is deleted after 6 months. If you submit a copy of your government-issued ID for account verification purposes, we delete that copy 30 days after submission.
When you delete your account, we delete things you have posted, such as your photos and status updates, and you won’t be able to recover that information later. Information that others have shared about you isn’t part of your account and won’t be deleted. If you don’t want to delete your account but want to temporarily stop using the Products, you can deactivate your account instead. To delete your account at any time, please visit the Sandbox Play Settings.
V. How do we respond to legal requests or prevent harm?
We access, preserve and share your information with regulators, law enforcement or others:
- In response to a legal request (like a search warrant, court order or subpoena) if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so. This may include responding to legal requests from jurisdictions outside of the United States when we have a good-faith belief that the response is required by law in that jurisdiction, affects users in that jurisdiction, and is consistent with internationally recognized standards.
- When we have a good-faith belief it is necessary to: detect, prevent and address fraud, unauthorized use of the Products, violations of our terms or policies, or other harmful or illegal activity; to protect ourselves (including our rights, property or Products), you or others, including as part of investigations or regulatory inquiries; or to prevent death or imminent bodily harm. For example, if relevant, we provide information to and receive information from third-party partners about the reliability of your account to prevent fraud, abuse and other harmful activity on and off Sandbox Play.
Information we receive about you can be accessed and preserved for an extended period when it is the subject of a legal request or obligation, governmental investigation, or investigations of possible violations of our terms or policies, or otherwise to prevent harm. We also retain information from accounts disabled for terms violations for at least a year to prevent repeat abuse or other term violations.
VI. How do we operate and transfer data as part of our global services?
We share information globally, both internally and externally with our partners and with those you connect and share with around the world in accordance with this policy. Your information may, for example, be transferred or transmitted to, or stored and processed in the United States or other countries outside of where you live for the purposes as described in this policy. These data transfers are necessary to provide the services set forth in the Sandbox Play Terms and to globally operate and provide Sandbox Play to you. We utilize standard contract clauses, rely on the European Commission’s adequacy decisions about certain countries, as applicable, and obtain your consent for these data transfers to the United States and other countries.
VII. How will we notify you of changes to this policy?
We’ll notify you before we make changes to this policy and give you the opportunity to review the revised policy before you choose to continue using Sandbox Play.
IX. How to contact Sandbox Play with questions
You can learn more about how privacy works on Good People World. If you have questions about this policy, you can contact us as described below. We may resolve disputes you have with us in connection with our privacy policies and practices through Sandbox Global Co., Ltd. You can contact Sandbox Global Co., Ltd through its website.